1. Portfolio Reviews (3/05) | Free
Identify the basic visual elements in your work.
2. Artist's Palette (6/07) | Free to Members
Use a consistent palette to develop a signature style.
5. Take Inventory with Nouns (5/10) | Free
Make a list of all the things you see. Start with nouns, the things themselves.
6. Take Inventory with Verbs (5/10) | Free
After you identify the things in your environment, identify the actions taking place
7. Take Inventory of Your Associations (5/10) | Free
Identify the things happening outside you and take time to explore what’s going on inside.
8. Tell a Story Three Ways (5/10) | Free
Tell the story of your subject. Actually, tell three stories.
9. Listen To The Words You Use (08/10) | Free
You can learn a lot just by listening to yourself.
10. Doing It For The Love of Doing It (08/10) | Free
The word amateur comes from the Latin word amator (lover).
11. Make Your Inner Critic Useful (09/10) | Free
Your inner critic can be a terrible adversary or a powerful ally.
12. Engage Your Inner Coach (09/10) | Free
Energize yourself. Affirm your abilities. Set tangible goals.
13. Talk To Yourself (09/10) | Free
Talk to yourself. Don’t worry, it’s not crazy. We all do it.
14. Give Yourself Licence To Sing (09/10) | Free
What if we spontaneously sang more? Would we come to know our voices better?